Friday, August 22, 2008

WOO HOO!! Scrappin' All Day

Oh, I cannot wait til tomorrow. My BFF Tracy, and I, as well as Cricket, and maybe some other GF's are scrappin' ALL DAY (10am to midnight!!) at a new store called Craft Fancy . I am all packed and seriously, somewhat organized this time. I ALWAYS bring tooooo much to a crop. I think I am going to get sooo much done, but then end up visiting and shopping too much as usual!! Oh well, that is half the fun of going to a crop. Plus, I always worry about getting bored working on the same project, so think I need to bring more just in case. And let's not forget that reasoning I have about, "if I bring A LOT OF STUFF, I won't shop as much"!!! HA - like that ever works!! When will I learn. Well it's a good work out for my muscles at least - hauling all that stuff in!!

Have actually been getting a little scrapping done here and there lately and a little purging, as well. I have way too much to ever use. Maybe I need to start doing a few RAK's here. There's a thought!! Anyhow, here is a layout I did using part of my June Scarlet Lime project kit (I rarely do the actual projects - I just like the stuff I get!!). I scraplifted this layout from Valerie Salmon, one of my favorite paper artists!! Thinking about doing her Got Sketch 102 - anyone have any thoughts on this??? Also, another one I did trying to use up some Fancy Pants products I collect!! Oh I DO LOVE FANCY PANTS!! I almost break into a sweat when I use up a piece of Fancy Pants paper and don't have any to replace it!! I know - it's a sickness!!


5 comments:

Cricket said...

So excited to be scrapping with you tomorrow!! I hear ya, I was just thinking to myself that I should purge out all the excess fluff that I know I'll probably never use...it would feel so good to just have what I use and like, maybe I'd get more done??? LOL

I'm all packed and ready..tried to really plan out my day tomorrow so we'll see...

see ya in the a.m.!!

smiles,

marcibun said...

Yay, have lots of fun! I was at CF last week to do some shopping, its a great store.

I love your layouts - I hope you sent them to FP!

Valerie Chmielak said...

GREAT LO's Amy!!
How was Craft Fancy?? I didn't know you guys were going to be in my neck of the woods-I'm only 15-20mins from there! I have to go in there-haven't been yet isn't that sad?!!

Carla said...

WOW...those are great lay outs that you did.....
Hope you and Cricket and Tracy had a good crop.....did you get anything done? LOL

Unknown said...

so happy to meet you!!
Come crop any time, hope to see ya soon.