Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have the SNEEZLES!!


Just like Chrisopher Robin who had the sneezles, and the wheezles. They bundled him into his bed (wish someone would do that for me). They gave him what goes with a cold in the nose (well, what I'm taking sure isn't working), and some more for a cold in the head (oh yah - definitely got that!!).

Oh well, just when I was already a little behind, now I am a lot behind. May not be making home made Challah bread for the teachers this year. Probably will do the ole' Starbucks giftcard standby.

Did get caught up on my Dec. Daily. Here are some pics. Hope to post some pics of the Christmas cards I have been making tomorrow.




14 comments:

Cricket said...

love how your December Daily album is turning out Amy!! I'm still a few days behind on the layouts but hopefully I'll get caught up through the weekend..I said hopefully! LOL

sorry you have the sneezles...hope you are feeling better soon!!

smiles,

Jen Martakis said...

Hope you are feeling better! I love your Dec. daily!!

sally said...

wow!! Loving your dec daily!!!

have you tried a Z-pack? It knocked my dd's symptoms out of her body so she could get rid of the virus!!

hope you feel better!!!

Hanna Long said...

Love your daily dec!! and kudos for staying current!! The stiching on the cover is adorable

Linda Beeson said...

Sorry about those sneezles - it just takes something out of you, doesn't it!?

Lauren said...

No fun being sick, but I like that you documented it! Hope you are feeling better soon!

*Paula* said...

You album looks wonderful! Hope you are better soon!

Tracy Lathrop said...

Your totally rocking the December Dailys!! You have to start feeling better soon I am soo missing my BFF!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

liz mataraza said...

love the daily pages! hope you are feeling better.

vtpuggirl said...

Good for you, hanging in there and doing the daily! Sorry you feel bad, hope you get better. SBUX is always a great choice!

*reyanna* said...

These pages are looking great! Sorry you're not feeling well. I called in sick to work today too. Well, went home early from one, called into the other. Such a pain. :p Hope you'll be feeling better soon! :)

Laura Fiore said...

WOW--you're sick and still getting that daily done? I'm IMPRESSED! It looks awesome too...not like you got snot on it or anything ;-)

Hope you feel better soon...dd comes home from college tomorrow...I know she's bringing the sickies with her...ugh!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great job on your December Daily book. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Carla said...

The Dec Daily album is so cute....you did a great job.
Sorry that you are sicky poo....big hugs from me!