Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Here, I'm Here, I'm Here!!!

Wow!! I cannot believe I have not posted in so long. I have been keeping up with my Dec. Daily Journal, and really enjoying it, however, I just haven't had much time to post on my blog, or read anyone else's for that matter!! Hopefully, that will soon change.

In today's entry, I included pictures of the Christmas trees my kids put up in their rooms. They love having their very own little tree in the rooms and are anxious to get them up as soon as we are done with Thanksgiving. I just realized now, that I did not journal on this entry. Arghhhh - so tired tonight!! I will probably add a tag in with some journaling.

2 comments:

Cricket said...

cute kids trees!!! I'm trying hard to keep up with my DD album, I have pics for each day and journaling...and it helps doing it digi...I think I'm 6 days behind...darn gift making is getting in the way!! LOL

smiles,

Tracy Lathrop said...

I totally love this book and I can't wait to see it all finished at the end!! The kids trees are always so cool and I think it is so awesome that they get to have their own in their rooms!!