Thursday, August 23, 2007

The PIT of my Stomach

Oh, that sounds nasty doesn' it??!! Anyhow, there is an awful feeling down in that pit in my stomach. The feeling of rejection, or I guess to be optimistic, I should say "wrong timing", not rejection. Yes, I submitted again to a couple DT's. One I wanted very badly, and although the final announcement has not been made, I know I would have been contacted by now. Oh well, still a few more out there I am waiting to hear from, but I am not feeling good any good vibes. I know I will just keep plugging along. It's been awhile since I've been on a DT, and actually, I am on one at a LSS, but I just can't get that psyched about it, like I do about kit club DT's. There is something about the camaraderie of a kit club and the forum that I love.

Ok, just had to get that off my chest (or out of the "PIT") so I could move on today. Try to post something more interesting and cheerful later. Like maybe about the little pug I just recently got - well not a real pug, but a Webkin pug, and not really for me, but for my daughter - but she is sharing him with me. He's so darn cute!! I will have to post his picture later. I really am a large breed person. I love my two labs, Lafferty and Gulliver, but these little pugs have intrigued me. A toy one will do for now.

3 comments:

marcibun said...

I'm sure you'll get picked up by some online DT, you're too talented not to. I know that we're delighted to have you on the Hannah's team.

Cathy said...

Hi Amy.... I'm Cathy, I'll be joining you over at Hannah's as a DT member. I have done DT work for online sites before. Now I want to shoot for the manufacturers. I think that would be a ton more fun!!!! Hope I'm able to get to know you.. Come on over to my blog and say Hello!

Cathy said...

Hi Amy.... I'm Cathy, I'll be joining you over at Hannah's as a DT member. I have done DT work for online sites before. Now I want to shoot for the manufacturers. I think that would be a ton more fun!!!! Hope I'm able to get to know you.. Come on over to my blog and say Hello!